There’s been a lot of big news in the last week, so time for a quick clean out!
- Some app updates went through HP’s admin last week. We know there are a couple more in the pipeline. Thanks to all the developers still supporting webOS. Expect reviews soon on pivotCE.
- Platform game, Orcrest has new levels. See the pivotCE article here.
- What’s Shaking is a must for earthquake… er fans?
- Zap Photo Share let’s you share photos and slideshows across the wifi network. Why hand your phone around when you can beam to a bigger screen?
- Lithium Messenger is an assistant for messaging, posting & tweeting. Expand words, add emoticons, pics, videos, shorten links, even translate! Is there a news crumbs mode? Maybe in the next update.
- LG posted photos of Dev camp 2014. Owners of webOS TVs eagerly await the results of their efforts.
- Meanwhile we were concerned to hear that two of the top designers had moved to Pebble. Will this affect the progress of webOS? We hope not.
- Further disappointment came from This article from Gigaom.com, claiming that all is not well in LG’s Sillicon Valley Lab. Some disputed the fairness on twitter and webOS Nation. Have a read and decide for yourself.