Has it been almost four months since we last shook out the toaster? Some of these crumbs may be a little stale, but lets recap:
- OK, it’s not webOS related, but it is an amusing toaster game!
You’re a slice of bread that desperately wants to toast itself – Boing Boing
- Mobilespoon looks at the history of webOS.
- Connect SDK Developers :: Connect SDK 1.4.4 released
- Unsurprising: Of course you can run Android 5.1 on the HP TouchPad – Liliputing
- If you like shuffling cards, then webOS is the mobile OS for you and maybe Poker is your game. Here’s webOS developer, Eric Blade combining both interests at the world series of Poker.
He finished 2189 out of 22,374 at his first attempt. The top 10%!
- So, you’re a pivotCE reader. You have an interest in webOS & LuneOS. You probably have a device – maybe two or three. Some people have spares for backup, others actual collections. But how much of a webOS nut are you? This much?
- Cleaning up after the Apotheklypse: Hewlett-Packard will pay $100 million to settle lawsuit tied to $10-billion Autonomy deal
- Josh Marinacci, former Developer Advocate for webOS at Palm, seeks a new position.
That’s it for now. I’ll be looking for ideas for the next batch.