Uh, the toaster needs another clean. Let’s shake it before those crumbs are too stale or burnt!
- webOS developer, Choorp either loves twitter or is frightened of it (actually, both is probably normal). He made this based on the logo of premier webOS twitter app, Project Macaw. We salute developer, Penduin for developing an app that only gets used once a year.
- Slashgear reports that TV’s running LGwebOS 3.0 now have online payment support for shopping & in-app payments. Set those parental controls!
- TechnoBuffalo is the latest Tech blog looking wistfully back. Are we the only one looking to the future of mobile webOS?
- You want webOS merchandise? Improvise!
- Former Palm employee, Lisa Brewster demonstrates what to do if you find yourself in the wild without a toaster.
I don’t know about you, but for me, it’s time for teacakes. See you next time!
We just bought the domain, weboscenter.com and set it up to redirect to this article. webOS Center was a fairly popular blog, but new posts stopped back in 2012 except for a blip in 2014 when the first webOS TVs were released by LG. If you got here via an old bookmark or are just curious, you can see the original site on the internet archive by clicking here.
Continue reading webOS Center: Gone, but not forgotten
The toaster’s been back in action, so let’s shake out some fresh crumbs:
I need to butter these hot scones. See you next time!
Continue reading Enyo 2.7 released, with next generation plans
The start of each new year brings with it the Consumer Electronics show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. We have posted an article about it for the last couple of years – since LG debuted their webOS televisions there. You may recall that it was Palm’s announcement and demonstration of the Palm Pre at the 2009 show that started all the fuss about webOS. Could LG maintain the excitement around their TVs?
Continue reading The LG Keynote at CES 2016